The Higher Institute of Engineering was established in 1995 by the Ministerial Resolution No. 1712 issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and scientific research in november 22, 1995.Read More
The Higher Institute of Computer Science & Information Technology was established in 2004 by resolution no. 79 by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in June 5, 2004.Read More
The Higher International Institute for Media was established by Ministerial Resolution No. 1216 in June 9, 2009 .Read More
Shorouk Academy is an Egyptian private educational institution that was established in 1995 and is a member of the Association of Arab Universities. It consists of three institutes:
SHOROUK ACADEMY IS UNIQUE IN PROVIDING STUDENTS WITH DISTINGUISHED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES WHILE ENSURING THAT THEY ENJOY A VIBRANT CAMPUS WITH A LOT OF AVAILABLE ACTIVITIES AND AN INCLUSINVE, SAFE, HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR BOTH LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT.
SHOROUK ACADEMY PROMOTES LEARNING CENTERED APPROACH WHERE STUDENTS USE THEIR OWN PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE AND BUILD ON IT THROUGH THEIR EDUCATIONAL JOURNEY AND INTERACT WITH INSTRUCTORS IN THE TEACHING PROCESS.
• Devise, implement and monitor developed plans.
• Creating partnerships and alliance with Egyptian and international higher education institutions.
• Facilitate joint research, lectures, workshops, conferences, and joint programs.
• Promote and encourage student exchange with international institutions.
• Capacity building for Faculty, staff, and students.
Copyright © El Shorouk Academy. All Rights Reserved.